Our vision is to create less waste within the Fashion industry and to raise funds for projects that empowers girls and strengthen communities.
The work of NDA is based on the following values:
Independence and participation
We believe – from a solidarity perspective – that independence, ownership and taking action are keys for improving the lives of less privileged groups. We therefore support programmes and projects that place emphasis on involving the targetgroup in defining their own needs and solution strategies.
Sustainability and Social Responsibility
- We are focused on long-term solutions and to help the young people we support to become self-reliant in the long term.
– Our cooperation with Nordic designers is based on contributing to a more sustainable, fair and responsible textile production in the Nordic countries.
Within our own capacity, we seek the most sustainable and eco-friendly solutions.
Local cooperation and closeness
We believe in cooperation with the local and municipal organizations in the areas where we work. This is one of the prerequisites for achieving sustainable and locally embedded projects that work and can make a real difference.
- We are determined to be known for our high ethical standards and our commitment to transparency reflects that value.
– Transparency and honesty are the cornerstones of our organization. We insist that our members and sponsors have full access to our financial records which allows them to see how we use our financial resources and examine the underlying decision processes.
– NDA’s financial statements, objectives and targets, board structure and the criteria underlying the allocation of financial resources will always be fully available for members and sponsors.